Paragon Software, a recognized data storage expert, releases Paragon File System Link for Android. The program enables Android users to connect external storage media formatted on macOS and Windows systems directly to smartphone and tablet devices. Once connected,you can work with external storage media as if it were just another Android folder. Work with photos, videos, presentations — even when travelling or on-the-go — and never run out of space on your Android device again. Nor will you be stuck without a way to access USB sticks containing precious photos and videos saved from digital cameras. Without the need to connect to a PC, simply attach the camera to your smartphone or tablet to share images with family and friends or upload images to popular hosting services and social networks, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others.
Must Read: Glaring Security Flaw In MacOS High Sierra Can Provide Anyone Full
With Paragon File System Link for Android you can easily:
- Check external storage media and verify remaining space;
- Organize files and clean up used space;
- Use files directly from USB stick – listen to music, read a book, show a presentation;
- Send files to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, other cloud services;
- Share files with friends and colleagues.
- Works with USB sticks, camera cards, SD cards (SDXC, SDHC, SD), other external storage media types;
- Works with NTFS, FAT32, HFS+ file systems;
- Works on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with SAF support (for more information, please visit the product page);
- Depending on the storage media type and connection, file transfer speed corresponds to Class 6-10 SD cards that allows read/write of full HD video.